Holiday and Black Friday Eyewear Deals
- Zenni Optical is offering 30% off lenses, tints, and coatings with the code EARLYBF23. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to refresh your look with a generous discount on new prescription, reader, transition, and non-prescription lenses. Better yet still, Zenni offers fun and unorthodox lens colors like lavender, sky blue, moss green, flame red, and rose gold.
- Best Buy has Black Friday deals now, offering deep cuts on wearable tech like these Lucyd - Lyte Square Wireless Connectivity Audio Sunglasses, which are now $50 off.
- Macy’s is offering early access to their Black Friday sale with big price cuts across the board, including the sunglasses department. Check out deals like these fabulous Versace sunglasses, these deeply discounted Ray-Bans, or these super chic shades by Coach.
- REI has can’t-miss deals on sun-protected eyewear for the most active and outdoorsy loved ones on your list. Shop now to get sunglasses from Smith, Dragon, Pepper, Knockaround, and more at a generous discount.
- Walmart’s Black Friday Early Access is now available and they’re offering a wide selection of designer looks for less. In fact, you can get more than a hundred dollars off sunnies from brands like Salvatore Ferragamo, Ray-Ban, Prada, Versace, Michael Kors, Tom Ford, and more.
- Nike products are already marked down up to 60% off, and Nike members can get an extra 25% discount with the code ACCESS. Enjoy sporty styles like the Nike Victory, the Nike Chance, or the Nike Circuit Polarized.
- EyeBuyDirect is offering phenomenal deals on affordable eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses. Not only can you buy one pair and get a second pair free, but right now you can get an additional 35% off orders over $180. Start spending to get saving!
- Crap Eyewear – a trendy, eco-friendly, LA-based brand – is currently up to 70% off! Shop now to get your hands on funky styles like The Lucid Blur, The Jazz Safari, The Sweet Leaf, and more just in time for the holidays.
And remember, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Be sure to shop on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday to get access to sales from these and other stores and retailers!